Johnny

Default Umm... me and hot foods.

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:32:47 GMT, "Wayne Lundberg"
> wrote:

>"Johnny" > wrote in message
>news
>> eh, hi
>>
>> I know this might be.. um... off topic in a way.. but..

>---snip---
>
>My bet is that we will never see Johnny again. His post is an absurdity. I
>don't know of a single instance where the chile has gone through the
>digestive system and into the intestines without being fully digested. What
>this person is doing is flaming the group using a cultural lie which many
>people believe to be true. I doubt if he/she has ever really enjoyed a
>Mexican meal.
>
>Eating raw chile is not a Mexican meal.
>
>Wayne

well let me start by telling you you're wrong about me. I live in Los
Angeles and I work at metal shop where about 90% of our employees are
mexican. They do infact eat alot chile. They also put tapatio on
everything. The lunch truck has a big jar of pickled chile and
sometimes see raw green chile peppers scattered around their lunch
areas. To experiment i took a nibble on one and nearly had a headache
it was so damn hot. These are real mexicans... most are immigrants and
illegal. From what I gathered they're mostly from durango,
guadalajara, zacatecas areas. They're cool dudes and I play soccer
with them every other weekend.. they've even nicknamed "Chivo" cuz I
have a goatee. What exactly are you telling me is the cultural lie?
That they don't eat chile? I'm not saying they eat bowls of chile by
the spoonfuls, but they do in fact munch on raw chile while having
lunch. I like putting diced green chile peppers on my carne asada
tacos... but like my previous message said.. I have problems
afterwards. Sure I might have sounded like a troll, but I was just
wondering if others have had this problem.. I know some people do,
some people don't so if there's any way to lessen the impact.. i would
love to know.