Nicolas The Great

Default Why I want a bread machine?

I had one about five years ago or so and the one thing I like about it
was the smell of the bread while it baked. And I liked to watch the
machine do it's job every time I'd walk into the kitchen. Most men are
not into cooking and this kind of stuff but I love to eat. But that's
me. I know these machines don't always work that well but it is a
challenge to get all of the ingredients just right so the bread will
come out right. I've had a lot of trial and errors with the bread
dough.

Some times after I put all of the ingredients into the machine I would
move it to my office and bake it there just so I could smell it
cooking. Who doesn't love the smell of bread cooking? Yeah, surf the
net and smell the bread...

Nick "I'm still here?"