Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default Picky Dinner Guests

Puester wrote:

> That's just WRONG and RUDE, dammit. People who are that close-minded
> should spend most of their time living alone in a closet.
>
> Lots of people have one or two things they won't eat, but she sounds
> like a head case. Turkey and water sounds about right.
>
> gloria p

My oldest sister, in her fifties and never married, seems to get a
little stranger each year she lives alone. Less adaptable to change,
more picky and obsessive about things. So hence less enjoyable to be
around and probably becomes even more odd or closed minded from the
(often self imposed) isolation? I dunno..???