Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ravenlynne Ravenlynne is offline

Default Picky Dinner Guests

Nancy Young wrote:
> This woman must have gotten a LOT of mileage with her list of
> won't-eats. Mememememe! must be her favorite song. So don't
> eat, lady, see who cares. I know that sounds mean, but really, if
> I had all these issues I would have figured out to find or bring
> something I would eat and not make a big deal about it.
>
> I think most people would.
>
> nancy

Seriously! I don't go to people's house and point out what I don't eat.
I just shut my trap and eat what I do eat. What I hate is when people
ASK you if you've tried xyz or why you aren't eating xyz. That's tacky.

--
-Gina in Italy

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com