Posted to alt.food.barbecue
JohnO[_2_] JohnO[_2_] is offline

Default where to eat in oklahoma.. make that Kansas City sauce

> Let me know if you're gonna be passing through KC and I'll try to direct
> you
> to a better selection, and send you home with a jar of my original.

pssst, hey Marty....I spend a week in downtown KC every year, last week of
June. In 2008 I'll have to visit Little Jake's Eat It and Beat It,
Smokestack, and Quick's. Been to all the others, lots of times.
Hayward's....don't remember that one though, might have to go back again. We
like BB's Lawnside for the music, and the Q ain't bad, either. Jack Stack is
my fave, but it's a bit pricey.

-John O