Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Steve Calvin Steve Calvin is offline

Default Questions for the steak grilling experts.

Brick wrote:

> Is there some reason why you couldn't have snipped the majority of that
> post and still made your point?

Brick, If you switch to using Thunderbird as a newsgroup
reader vs News Rover 12.3.0, and download an addon named
"QuoteCollapse" it automatically collapses the attached
posts. You can expand the collapsed sections if you need to
see what's being referenced.

Kents massive post was just 8 lines when I opened it
including the attributions and signature.
Here's what it looked like to me. The "+" character will
expand the collapsed portions should you want to.
http://i1.tinypic.com/6sw1hte.jpg

Makes life a lot easier in this day of people who don't
prune posts. Unfortunately, no one has come up with an
extension to correct top posting. :-(

--
Steve