a1hotfoods

Default Little Pumkins?

"Kramer" > wrote in message

> "The Tex Mex" > wrote in message
> Thanks Frogleg, I'm going to try it. BTW I am not Mr.. A1. I did the

search
> on Google Groups and found allot of recipes.
>

> BULLCRAP !!! A1, you're not doing a very good job of pretending to be
> somebody else by the name of "The Tex Mex" ! You always have spelled

"allot"
> instead of "a lot". You're not fooling anybody in this newsgroup. Your
> atrocious spelling has given you away as A1.
>
> I am not this Tex_Mex. I post as A1 William Barfieldsr and see no reason

to call myself Tex-Mex. I hope those that don't like the way or contents of
my posts to put me in the killfile, because I'm not going to change because
so asshole don't like it. There are others lurking that might want the
recipes that I post sooo...get a life!!!
--
William Barfieldsr