Frogleg

Default Another version

On 9 Nov 2003 08:34:50 -0800, (Rolly) wrote:

>Froglag asked:
>
>> What's that arrangement the tomato is toasting on?

>It's a little grill that was made for her by her husband who has a
>welding shop. It's very handy for toasting little things.

And this is laid on top of a gas stove burner?

>> I'm going to stop whining about "not enough counter space," too.

>It looks as if Doņa Martha cooks about 10 times better in a quarter
>the space.
>
>Actually she has quite a lot of counter space in this kitchen. There
>are some wider views of it in the Tamales story. This is not her
>kitchen; it belongs to one of her grand daughters. She is living here
>temporarily while her house is being remodeled.

Yep. Looked at the tamale page, and it appears the kitchen 'growed.'
Thanks for the detail.

>There is a picture
>story of the remodeling unfolding on my website. There is also a
>long, detailed picture story of the building of the house she is
>living/cooking in now. Do a little exploring of the website; you may
>be surprised by what you find at
www.Rollybrook.com

Just spent a fair amount of time on it this morning. :-) In addition
to my first visit. remodel -- it's probably too late (and too
early) now, but for us non-construction types, Before and After pics
of rooms and features would be awfully interesting. Particularly in
the kitchen. I much regret that I have only incidental glimpses in
photos of my kitchen before re-do (4.5' of counter space in pink
Formica.)