William Jennings

Default Another version

"Jim Lane" > wrote in message

> > Hell Jim, I need a shrink and so does my dog.... but we aren't

going.
> > :-)

> You have multiple personalitites and sock puppets too?
>
> ;-)

I call them facets of personality and we all seem to get along,.....
more could emerge. I make fritters out of sock puppets. It's a joy in
the kitchen, drowning them in green sauce and hearing them scream, after
a brief resuscitation I deep fry them in grape seed oil........

Presto Chango, crispy Taco's Marionetas del Calcetín con queso.....

This is not real Tex-Mex but an old Texican recipe I share with you.
Beware, cats love them also which may call for Taco de Gato. My cat who
(yes, "who") is, I am convinced, telepathic, is already eyeing me rather
suspiciously as I write this.
Come to think of it, there is a recipe for cat-sup, but it takes rather
a lot of tomatoes. My copy of Larousse suggests that cats be left for
emergencies, such as siege and famine. They claim that the creatures
are tough and taste like duck. Oh well,
something for a genteel enlightened table conversation another time.

I hope I have answered your questions.

What a way to start the week...... an indication of things to come? A1,
interested in lunch Tuesday?

doc