Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Big Jim Big Jim is offline

Default OT-Preseasoned Cast Iron

www.lazyq.com

> Thanks Big Jim....that's really what I was wondering. I know the stuff I
> season, how it turns out, just didn't know how it was when it came already
> seasoned.
>
> B-Worthey

I bought a 10" skillet and a 12" griddle from the Lodge Outlet in South
Pittsburg, Tn a couple of months ago. Brought them home, rinsed them off
with warm soapy water, dried them and started cooking with them. Both pieces
look like they been in my kitchen for years. Nothing has stuck so far. I did
bacon in the pan and for the first griddle cook I did hoecakes, they slid
right off.
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com