Posted to alt.food.barbecue
just joe just joe is offline

Default where to eat in oklahoma

> Have I missed any?? Rob Mills ~ T-Town

wellllllllllllllllllllllllll, rob

reba dale's bbq @ 26th and n.cincinnati, it's gotta be safe, they got bars
on the windows. my parents will not go with me there. good/great food, but
even i know it can be weird part of town when the sun goes down.

wilson's on apache is my first off the plane and last before leaving when
i'd visit the 'rents. but the old man died and it was redecorated and is
just too damn bright. the 'rents will only go here for lunch. food's still
good, and you can smell the smoke when you drive in the parking lot.

elmer's on peoria (known as the restless ribbon when i was in high school).
food was good till the old man died (note a trend here?) now it's okay but
the staff has way too much 'tude.

but, probably the best all 'round food, pleasant people, my parents feel
safe, did i mention good food? is albert g's @ 27th and harvard. hell, it's
in a converted gas station, how could you ask for better 'q?

rib crib?? not too inspired.

i'll be down to see the 'rents in the spring. i think we'll go to knotty
pine. but i'd also enjoy any other suggestions; asian, mexican, whatever. my
job when i visit, other than cleaning their gutters and getting the crap out
of their computers is to take them to eat where'd they never go w/o help.

joe
petersburg (who enjoys tulsey town, but can't live there) alaska