Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bworthey[_3_] bworthey[_3_] is offline

Default OT-Preseasoned Cast Iron

I know, a bit off topice, but I knew this would be the place to ask it. I
just bought a piece of pre-seasoned cast iron that claims its ready to use.
Anyone had any luck with these? Have any suggestions? Did you have to do
any work to them before hand?? The piece that I got was just one to do
little cornbread sticks. I actually have one of my grandmothers but I have
not cleaned it up...It's BAD!!! It looks like it's seasoned well, it's just
crusty and stuff, but anyway....need tips on cleaning it, but not right now,
just curios about this preseasoned cast iron!

Thanks!

B-Worthey