Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar[_1_] Boron Elgar[_1_] is offline

Default Pepperidge Farms Cornbread Stuffing

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 14:43:34 -0800 (PST), "Bobo Bonobo(R)"
> wrote:

>On Nov 17, 4:25 pm, Boron Elgar > wrote:
>> On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 17:12:01 -0500, "Strange Brew"
>>

>> > wrote:
>>
>> >"Boron Elgar" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>My original comment was regarding Stove Top, but I can tell you FOR
>SURE that 12 months ago, PF stuffing mix had hydrogenated fats. I saw
>a box of Stove Top at Walgreens the other day, and it still has it.

I am not interested in Stove Top in this discussion. I told you that
before.

Butter and cheese and beef, and a lot of other foods, have naturally
occurring tans fats, but trans fats, nevertheless. The jury is still
out determining if naturally occurring and created are equally bad,
one good and other bad, or exactly what the differences are.

Boron

>> >It's up his ass, along with all of his other evidence

>I'll look at the PF a little later when I go to the grocery store. I
>hope they HAVE removed it. That's a lot more important to me than
>what a clown like you thinks about me.

Honey, I don't think anything of you at all.

Boron