Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar Boron Elgar is offline

Default Pepperidge Farms Cornbread Stuffing

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 05:26:13 -0800, Bobo Bonobo® >
wrote:

>On Nov 13, 4:11 pm, Boron Elgar > wrote:
>> On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:37:39 -0800, Bobo Bonobo® >
>> wrote:

>> >--Bryan

>> It is certainly not something that I use, but its only serious
>> nutritional flaw seems to be a heavy hand with the sodium. No
>> transfats at all in the product itself, as you can see below
>>
>> Amount Per Serving
>> Calories 110 Calories from Fat 20
>> % Daily Value*
>> Total Fat 2.5g 4%
>> Saturated Fat 0g 0%
>> Trans Fat 0g
>> Cholesterol 0mg 0%
>> Sodium 460mg 19%
>> Potassium 1mg 0%
>>
>> Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
>> Dietary Fiber <1g 3%
>> Sugars 2g
>> Protein 3g
>>
>> Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0%
>> Vitamin C 0% Iron 6%
>>
>> None of the Pepperidge Farm stuffing mixes have transfats, either. See
>> info at link below.http://www.campbellwellness.com/prod...atID=743&brand...
>>
>> Now, what was that about someone being stupid?

>Just because the fascist US govt. allows them to put 0g trans fat on
>the label, doesn't mean that it has none, just <0.5g per serving.
>Read the actual INGREDIENTS:

Fascist? What are you , some sort of nut in every way shape and form?

Did you look at the link I enclosed - which goes to Pepperidge Farm
Stuffing MIXES, not Stove Top?

>I didn't spend too much time on looking for the Pep Farms, but look at
>their standards by what's in this other product:
>http://www.campbellwellness.com/prod...93 &catID=378

Yeah, well, since my post referred very specifically to the Pepperidge
Farms stuffing products and NOT Stove Top, maybe you should have.

>In fact, the only stuffing mix I've ever seen that didn't have crap in
>it came from Whole Foods. I think the brand was Chatham House.

>--Bryan

You remind me of Stove Top Stuffing...you are full of crap.

Boron