David Wright

Default SHREDDED PORK

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 04:13:09 GMT, "A1 WBarfieldsr"
> wrote:

>You people are such shlemiels. LMAO!! It is just too easy !!!

If you have such little respect for the people in this ng, why keep
posting?

BTW, on September 14 &15, you and I had a little friendly exchange
about your posting recipes from the web without your giving credit to
your sources. The subject was "Jalisco, Chili Relleno con Queso" and
the whole thread is available in Google Groups. You wrote:

> If I know where I got it I will be glad to post that as well.

That didn't last long, did it? Was it that you weren't getting enough
attention by being honest?

I say that because you certainly took delight in alt.cooking-chat
about stirring up things in this ng with "your" biscuits recipe. This
from October 18:

>I seem to
>always be in the cross hairs of the people in the Mexican newsgroup. They
>only want to talk about "Authentic" Mexican food. I gave them the "Old
>Fashion Biscuits" recipe just to stir them up, and it sure did. I don't
>give a @@@@ if it's "Authentic" anything. I just cook it and eat it, if it
>tastes good, I just might cook it again.

Why don't you just tell us whether your main (or only) purpose in
posting here is to "stir them up"? Will you give us a straightforward
answer to that?

David