William Jennings

Default Frijoles a la Charra - Expert advice/opinions and pontifications sought

Great, just great answers from all of you! I cooked another pot of beans in
the crock pot today. This morning I dropped off two water samples at a
environmental lab, got a friend. I will report back the results.

No time at the moment.

Thank you all!

doc

"David Wright" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:32:51 -0500, "William Jennings"
> > wrote:
>
> >Expert advice/opinions and pontification will be much appreaciated. I

want
> >to be able to consistently do this. Yes,
> >I make good/o.k Frijoles a la Charra often but what made them so great

this