Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee.Dee Dee.Dee is offline

Default Pulled Pork -- what to do with already cooked pork with no spices added

Yesterday I bought a 4 lb. piece of pork butt - Niman Ranch -- at Whole
Foods in Baltimore for pulled pork. They gave me enough ice to get me home,
but I didn't get home until the meat registered (on infrared therm) about
57-60 degrees. I immediately (at 8:45 pm) put it in a heavy cast-iron
enameled pot with 4 oz water, turned on the oven to 225 and let it go until
6:15 this morning. It registered 210ºF + -- DH reported.

It fell off the fork a little getting it onto a plate/dish to refrigerate.

As I didn't have time last night to do anything regarding spices, this meat
is devoid of any flavor with the exception of the meat itself, of course.

Any suggestions as to what to do now?

Open to all comments :-) Thanks.
Dee Dee