Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cindi - HappyMamatoThree Cindi - HappyMamatoThree is offline

Default Powdered almond extract

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article > ,
> "Cindi - HappyMamatoThree" > wrote:
>
>> "Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
>> > Crossposted to rec.food.baking, follow-ups set to rec.food.cooking
>> >
>> > Is there such a thing as powdered almond extract or flavor? (Yeah,
>> > yeah,
>> > I'll look it up.) Have you used it? Any pitfalls? I don't wish to
>> > to use ground almonds instead.

>> Yes there is
>>
>> Yes I have
>>
>> You have to experiment as it flavors very differently from the liquid
>> versions.
>>
>> I only have Nature's Flavorsbrand and that's the only one I have ever
>> seen
>> though I am sure there are probably other manufacturers.
>>
>> http://www.naturesflavors.com/produc...oducts_id=4159
>>
>> The butternut from them is very tasty.
>>
>> Good Luck
>>
>> Cindi

> And aren'chuspeshul, Miss Cindi!! Thank you! Mmwwaahh!

Ooooo kisses to you and I feel so special. You can't live in Almond country
and not know that answer. Robert's Ferry (an almond processor that has a
store attached) is one of my favorite places. We go about four times a year.
Just the smell. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hope your secret recipe is a Rawring succes.

Cindi