Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cindi - HappyMamatoThree Cindi - HappyMamatoThree is offline

Default Powdered almond extract

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> Crossposted to rec.food.baking, follow-ups set to rec.food.cooking
>
> Is there such a thing as powdered almond extract or flavor? (Yeah, yeah,
> I'll look it up.) Have you used it? Any pitfalls? I don't wish to
> to use ground almonds instead.

Yes there is

Yes I have

You have to experiment as it flavors very differently from the liquid
versions.

I only have Nature's Flavorsbrand and that's the only one I have ever seen
though I am sure there are probably other manufacturers.

http://www.naturesflavors.com/produc...oducts_id=4159

The butternut from them is very tasty.

Good Luck

Cindi