Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default When Topflight Food Was Standard On Planes (Airline Menu Collection)...

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 00:26:05 -0500, Stan Horwitz
> wrote:

>Whenever I board a long-haul flight, I have a hearty meal right before
>it. I also take a snack on board with me, such as some crackers. Even
>for a flight from Philadelphia to Los Angeles, if I don't eat a meal on
>the flight, I am none the worse off for it. The little snacks the flight
>attendants offer and the cold drinks are usually enough to tide me over
>for a cross-country flight.

I dunno.... somehow, a cross country flight - or one to Hawaii just
isn't a BFD for me anymore. It was when I was younger, but now I
sleep or read through it and it's over in a flash. I can't stand
airline food, so if they don't want to serve me any - I don't miss it.
I'd rather watch a decent in flight movie instead.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first