Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ravenlynne Ravenlynne is offline

Default Who's coming for Thanksgiving?

Ophelia wrote:
> :
>> Oh pshaw, on Sun 11 Nov 2007 02:10:13p, Lou Decruss meant to say...
>>> About the same scenario here Wayne. The kids are all busy with other
>>> plans and we'll need a break anyway. We've been on holiday since the
>>> middle of July. Louise is starting a much better but more stressful
>>> position tomorrow so turkey day will fall on my shoulders. I don't
>>> like turkey one little bit. I can handle dark meat on a sandwich
>>> with lots of mayo but that's about it. In the years we've been
>>> together I've never made turkey for her. (my bad and selfish) A
>>> week ago she said: "I guess it's going to be another turkeyless
>>> Thanksgiving?" So out of guilt and love I said I'd do a small one
>>> for her. She will need a break by then so it will be a treat for
>>> her. I'm thankful to have her in my life even though she likes
>>> turkey. <g>

> I just love to hear people speaking about their SO like that)
>
> It just warms the cockles of the heart))

That was sweet, wasn't it?

So we've gone for 3 adults and two kids (that's including the single
sailor) to to 9 adults and 3 kids in an hour. We called a friend (a
couple) to invite them...and they're brining their aunt, uncle, they're
two single sailors and a 7 year old. Ha! We need a bigger menu!

--
-Gina in Italy

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com