Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Who's coming for Thanksgiving?

Oh pshaw, on Sun 11 Nov 2007 08:34:19p, Michael "Dog3" meant to say...

> Julia Altshuler > dropped this
> : in rec.food.cooking
>
>> I've been away from this group for a while, but with Thanksgiving
>> coming up, I thought it a good idea for me to hang out here for a
>> while.
>>

>> Who's coming to your Thanksgiving meal?

> 23 people so far. Most of them Steven's relatives. I had to add 2 from
> the original list. Steven's niece decided to get married Halloween day
> and the new husband has a child from a previous married. He has full
> custody of the child. I'm already over Thanksgiving and I haven't even
> started. I'm afraid that I'm getting to be a scroogy old crumudgeon
> these days.
>
> Michael

23 people would drive me right out the door! I don't even like that many
people in my house at one time, let alone for a meal. <g>

Sounds like it's time for a "catered affair"!

--
Wayne Boatwright

(to e-mail me direct, replace cox dot net with gmail dot com)

OK, I'm weird ! But I'm saving up to be eccentric.