Posted to rec.food.cooking
Little Malice[_4_] Little Malice[_4_] is offline

Default Who's coming for Thanksgiving?

One time on Usenet, Julia Altshuler > said:

> I've been away from this group for a while, but with Thanksgiving coming
> up, I thought it a good idea for me to hang out here for a while.

Welcome back, Julia - nice to see you posting again. :-)

> Who's coming to your Thanksgiving meal?

<snip>

Father, stepmother, grandmother, and of course, husband and boy.
We just decided today who'll be cooking what. I'm hosting so I'll
do the bird, potatoes, gravy, etc. SM is making a pecan-crusted
pumpkin pie that sounds wonderful...

--
Jani in WA