Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Pork Riblets

Harry Moos wrote:
> Appelbees grills them, then steams them. Someone suggested grilling
> them, then putting them in the oven at 275 degrees on a rack in a pan
> of water/liquid smoke for 2-5 hours. Anyone else tried this? BTW, I
> am using a Traeger wood pellet grill/smoker, so I am thinking about
> grilling them at 300 and then smoking [180 degrees] with a pan of
> water on the grill.

I wouldn't do that if I were starving. There's a reason why places like
Applebees smothers that crap in sauce.

BTW, please don't top-post.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.