Douglas S. Ladden

Default Twin Peaks 2003 Chipotles are ready now!

The Terran carbon-based unit designating itself as "twinpeakschipotles"
> shared its ideas in
alt.food.mexican-cooking on Sun, 05 Oct 2003 22:13:06 GMT:

> Twin Peaks Chipotles are ready!!
>
> 100% hand-crafted in small batches, authentic, dried and ground
> chipotles are ready to be enjoyed in the comforts of your own
> kitchen.

Could someone please explain how one "hand-crafts" a chile? I mean
if it is wax or wood, I can understand, but not one that is grown that you
might want to eat.

> $20 for a 2 ounce jar, includes shipping within the US, inquire
> about international

Exceedingly expensive!

> You've played with the rest, now try the best

If they aren't the best, do I get all my money back?

--Douglas