Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Who's coming for Thanksgiving?

"Julia Altshuler" > wrote in message
. ..
> I've been away from this group for a while, but with Thanksgiving coming
> up, I thought it a good idea for me to hang out here for a while.
>

> Who's coming to your Thanksgiving meal?

No one. Thanksgiving day we'll be going to a friend's place. Usually six
of us that get together, two couples, two singles the youngest of us is
about 55. Our families are dispersed around the US, Canada, and the UK .

We do have a turkey in the freezer though, for another time. At 59¢ a pound
I'm not going to pass it up.