Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected][_2_] nailshooter41@aol.com[_2_] is offline

Default The end of the WSM experiment

On Nov 9, 8:06 pm, Dan <intrceptor@gmaildotcom> wrote:
> Steve Calvin wrote:

SNIP

> Service reports like this are great. I may never need a part but I know
> they are there to help and these are the rare type of companies that
> earn their (small) premium price.

I know what you mean. But... to add a little more to this, since they
were so nice, I went ahead and ordered a new cooking grate and
charcoal grate, one for another project and the other for the WSM.

They were cheaper than Home Depot, and much less than BBQ Galore.
Charge for shipping? None. They said they would just put it in the
box they were sending me with the warranty items since they were
nowhere close to going over the flat fee shipping weight. Really hard
to beat that kind of common sense service.

Robert