Siobhan Perricone

Default Buying low carb foods online??

On 23 Jun 2004 23:52:33 -0700, (Wolfbrother) wrote:

> Yeah try and stick with a diet of whole foods that is naturaly
>low carb instead of eating fake processed foods artificialy made to be

Why is it that people feel such a powerful need to control what other
people eat? There are dozens of perfectly reasonable reasons why people
use this stuff, and you don't know the whole story. I can see *suggesting*
that they might be happier with whole foods, but *telling* them to stick to
whole foods is pretty presumptuous.

--
Siobhan Perricone
"This isn't right. This isn't even wrong."