Old 08-11-2007, 06:42 AM posted to rec.food.restaurants
pltrgyst[_1_] pltrgyst[_1_] is offline

Default Kickstart Your New Business…

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 20:42:20 +0000, Howtohalf
wrote:

Hi Everyone! Have a great idea for your own restaurant? Mirassou is
having this great contest called "Make Your Dreams Come True with
Mirassou", and it's for any woman interested in starting up her own
business. They'll be awarding an aspiring female entrepreneur $50,000
plus a team of professional consultants to help kick-start their
business. I work with them as a brand ambassador so I have the inside
scoop....

Cool. $50,000, eh? What brand of used hot dog cart are they considering
providing?

-- Larry