Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.politics.usa.misc,rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.taiwan,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers
Damaeus Damaeus is offline

Default US-made pizza recalled due to E. coli; maybe China should boycott all US-made pizzas

In news:rec.food.cooking, "Rod Speed" > posted on
Sat, 3 Nov 2007 15:54:20 +1100:

> Damaeus > wrote:
> > And you know, it's also interesting that all these stories about Chinese-made
> > product recalls is coming about as the dollar sinks lower and lower. It almost
> > sounds like some kind of economic warfare with China...

> Only to those who are a sucker for a mindless conspiracy theory.
>
> The real reason is the trillion bucks thats been ****ed against the wall in Iraq.

It's not so much where the money is being spent, but the fact that they're
just creating the money out of thin air. The government needs money, so
federal reserve prints the money that's needed and loans it to the
government and charges them interest on it.

> > China, a country which supposedly holds a great portion of our national debt.

> So it aint in their interest to see the value of the dollar decline, stupid.

Stupid? /sigh Nice of you to accent your message so.

And the Chinese think of the long term, unlike the United States. If China
can take a financial hit now to make the USA a third world country, they'll
do it if they can see a benefit for themselves, even in the distant future,
stupid.

> AND they have chosen to lock their own currency to the USD too. Funny that.

And if they choose to switch to the Euro?

> > How that happened, who knows.

> Its obvious how that happened to anyone with even half a
> clue, they sell lot more to the US than they buy from the US.

And how long will that last as more and more reports surface about
dangerous Chinese products?

Damaeus