Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking,rec.food.preserving,misc.consumers,sci.med.nutrition
Sarah Gray Sarah Gray is offline

Default Dave Bugg is a total jack-off -- WTF does cream in the localstore contain carrageenan, polysorbate, preservatives, and mono/di- glycerideswhen milk doesn't?!

Goomba38 wrote:
> Bobo Bonobo® wrote:
>
>> Personally, I think you're just an asshole who makes the issues you
>> advocate look absurd by your lying and exaggerating.
>>
>> --Bryan

> But to be honest, that's how you often appear when you go off on even
> occasional use of crisco, or anything with a fat you don't approve of.
> You go a bit ballistic too....eh?
> This Green dude just makes folks want to tune him out because he is so
> unpleasant, so he's not doing "his cause" any favors.

Bryan appears a bit jerky at those times, but not bullgoose loony, like
this other dude. Cream with additives still sucks, though

--

Sarah Gray