Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Frozen meals?

Oh pshaw, on Sat 03 Nov 2007 11:17:06p, ravenlynne meant to say...

> cybercat wrote:
>> <sf> wrote in message ...
>>> On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 17:02:17 -0400, Stan Horwitz

by
>>> Good grief. WHY? Meatloaf isn't very good to begin with and then you
>>> do that to it????
>>>

>> I really can't stand the best meatloaf. My husband's mother doomed me to
>> have to produce it, though. I'd rather have whole meat.
>>

> I agree..can't stand the stuff. Scott loves it however, so I make it
> along with baked macaroni and just eat the macaroni.

I love a good meatloaf (mine), but I detest turkey in any form. There's no
way I would make or eat that. Ground turkey has to be one of the most
godawful things ever offered up as a meat product.

At Thanksgiving I roast an obligatory turkey breast for the SO. I will eat
one slice just after it's been roasted. After that, nada. For myself, at
Thanksgiving, I roast a chicken.

--
Wayne Boatwright

(to e-mail me direct, replace cox dot net with gmail dot com)

It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.