louisejoi

Default Easy way to test foods for sugar before eating?

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Having once been blindsided by one of those self-service soda places at a
> local pizza shop(where I didn't eat any pizza) I will occasionally test
> with a diastix if I am at a roadside place or somehere new. I use this
> just for soda, wich is so easy to mison set-up with all those tubes they
> have to connect.

I check every time...even if I get a second drink. Just last week the
second drink they brought me was regular Coke. This has happened more than
once and I would say the second drink, when I get one, is more likely to be
incorrect.

--
Best wishes,
Louise