Bay Area Dave

Default Easy way to test foods for sugar before eating?

that's what's nice about medical insurance. You can use your strips for
whatever purpose you want. How OFTEN do you check your food and drinks
anyway?? I've got better things to worry about than sampling my food
with test strips. Quit obsessing.

dave