Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Who's hotter? Giada or her Mom???

Edwin Pawlowski said...

> <sf> wrote in message ...
>> On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 05:03:59 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:
>>
>>>If you weren't married... :9

>> True... but for internet purposes we're all 25, single, Rhodes
>> Scholars, stunningly good looking and we own the company.
>>

> Not always true. I'm a bit over 25 now. I was 25 when I was the chief
> test pilot for the USAF developing new (top secret, of course) aircraft.
> I do, however, own the company that builds the race cars I drive.

Now I'm 50 and when I was half your age I was drawing plans for classified
aircraft, slept on the beach, got laid with a snap of my fingers, drank at
work, etc. What does that have to do with Giada or her Mom?

OH... current internet false God-like characteristics!

Nevermind.

Andy