Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Frozen meals?

Oh pshaw, on Fri 02 Nov 2007 08:46:57a, Serene meant to say...

> Hi, Gang,
>
> I'm going into the hospital for surgery next week. I'll be gone for
> at least an overnight, and out of commission for a few days after
> that.

The very best of luck with your surgery, Serene. I can't really offer any
suggestions, as I never freeze dishes for later heating/cooking. I only
freeze raw ingredients. I'm sure you'll get lots of suggestions from
others here.

--
Wayne Boatwright

(to e-mail me direct, replace cox dot net with gmail dot com)

Reality is nothing but a collective hunch.