Dreamstarr

Default Easy way to test foods for sugar before eating?

In article e.rogers.com>,
wrote

> "Dreamstarr" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > In article >,

> wrote

> > > "*L* LOL" > wrote in message

> > [ ]

> > > Is there a reason you are avoiding sugar? Diabetics are no longer
> > > advised to avoid it. We must watch our carbs, and yes, sugar is a carb.
> > > But a little sugar in a food isn't going to have much impact.

> > You advocate diabetics using sugar. Would that be refined or natural
> > source or both?

> > Please cite your evidence that this is not dangerous advice. I am sure
> > there are a lot of sweet toothed people out there who would appreciate
> > your quallified advice encouraging them to to indulge once more.

> Wake up Dream....If you read Julie's last post she explains what she
> meant.....and I would have to agree with her. Never once did she say we
> should induldge in sugar. Read first....understand .....and then post
> ...next time
> Jim

Wake up - had I that post on my server at the time then I most certainly
would have read it. What makes you assume that I did have it downloaded
when I responded to the other post? Exactly - nothing.

A simple check of the time of posting of my post and that of the one you
now refer to should clear that little point up.