Kim

Default Diabetic wedding cake?

I use the oh-so-common recipe for 1-2-3-4 cake. There are many recipes. One
is on the back of the Swan's Down cake flour box. I use the recipe in the
Joy of Cooking. I use a liquid sugar substitute (PerfectlySweet). To
compensate for the added liquid, I remove half the sugar measure of milk. It
comes out really marvelous. I usually make two half-sheets at a time.
PerfectlySweet also has a recipe for an absolutely wonderful buttercream
frosting. I don't get paid by PerfectlySweet for this recommendation.

I have also used Splenda which is also very good. But, I prefer
PerfectlySweet. At any rate, you should look into their buttercream
frosting. A baker could do some fine decorating with this frosting.

--
Kim, Merritt Island, Florida 32952