Esta Vida Nueva

Default type 2 diabetes ng

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 10:23:45 +0000, Peter C posted:

> sorry Adam i just followed the guidelines set out in a ng "how to .." do a
> proposal. Alt.config, as i understand it, are only supposed to comment on
> whether the proposal would be adequate as a control message to set up a
> newsgroup.

Alt.config are "supposed to" do nothing. We are not a company, we are not
employed or contracted by anyone, we are people who happen to subscribe
here and know a fair bit about Usenet. Most alt.config regulars will help
a proponent by either telling them what their proposal needs to become
worth sending, or point out existing active newsgroups which cover the
topic in question. Both have taken place.

> The posters in alt.config, who stuck to that brief, rather than
> the ones who took up the wider ethical issues such as yourself , agreed that
> with the deletion of one "s" and the addition of a full stop, my proposal
> would have passed muster

The "Justification" you wrote was not justification.

--
Steve alt.test FAQ Enforcer badge# 7G.H2O-L0K
mhm28x28 alt.pizza.delivery.drivers# 5t3v13-80y

http://www.petitmorte.net/stevew/