Siobhan Perricone

Default Fish Recipes

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 00:13:30 -0600, Willy Skass > wrote:

>Does anyone have any "diabetic-friendly" (I'm a T2) recipes for bass,
>catfish, or trout fillets? I've got to start cleaning out my freezer,
>and the majority of the recipes I have are not "d-f". I'm particularly
>interested in trout, got a lot of rainbow fillets.
>
>Any info greatly appreciated.

What's the range of grams of carbs per serving you're shooting for here?
"Diabetic friendly" isn't wholly descriptive because different diabetics
react differently to different amounts and types of carbs.

--
Siobhan Perricone
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or

You have a choice: www.deanforamerica.com
Feel free to contact me about him, he was my governor and "boss" for 10 years.

"If the percent of minorities in your state has anything to do with how you
can connect with African American voters, then Trent Lott would be Martin
Luther King, Jr." - Howard Dean