Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Moonbeam Moonbeam is offline

Default Czilispiel - a long report on a fun weekend in Texas

Thank you Darlin!! I just got through talking to the owner's wife ....she
said her husband went to Colorado this morning and would be very sorry to
have missed me
when I told her I was calling from Harlan County Kentucky, he has kin around
here. After she described their sauce I knew it was what I have been
searching for,
so I ordered a case and hope it comes soon. Thank you again.

moonbeam

. ..