Siobhan Perricone

Default Diabetes help....!

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 12:25:32 GMT, "Szaki" > wrote:

><<Milk doesn't have "a lot" of sugar.>>
>
>Have you looked at the lebal on the the plastic milk container? Hole milk
>has 13 gr/cup sugar, that is a lot. 2% milk has 15gr/cup and non-fat milk
>has 17gr/cup. Seems, the more stuff they take out of the milk, the more
>sugar gets into it. Gee, these cows, how they do it!?
>I grabed my kitchen scale, 2 full tea spoon regular granulated sugar
>weighted 12 gr. As diabetic, do you put 2 teaspons of sugar in your coffee
>or annything?
>I don't think so!

I eat sugar regularly. I just control how much of it, and 12 grams of carbs
isn't really all that much and doesn't do much to my BG levels.

--
Siobhan Perricone
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or

You have a choice: www.deanforamerica.com
Feel free to contact me about him, he was my governor and "boss" for 10 years.

"If the percent of minorities in your state has anything to do with how you
can connect with African American voters, then Trent Lott would be Martin
Luther King, Jr." - Howard Dean