Jmmbear

Default Diabetes help....!

In article >, Alan
writes:

>Granted, your sugar-free Jello it probably a better snack if one likes
>it, but then, it isn't horrible to make it with milk.
>
>BTW, what kind of sweetener is in the sugar-free Jello??? Is it a
>no-calorie sweetener like Splenda?

Jello brand jello has no carbs, they use asparatame.
Royal brand jello has 1 carb per serving, they also use asparatame..
Jello pudding is another cup of tea.. As all sugar free jello has carbs, then
you add milk to it, which has quite a few carbs..

I personally eat jello brand jello with whip cream on top. It is a great
snack..

As always YMMV and this is JMO
Jeanne Type 2 Diagnosed 05/28/02
189/154/120