Szaki

Default Diabetes help....!

I usually make Jell-O Sugar free- in different flavors. But there are many
sugar free pudding and mousse, chocolate and coffee flavors. Mousse needs
less milk, only 3/4 cup/4 serving, since milk has lot of sugar . 1 cup of
milk has at least 13 gr sugar in it, (= 2 teaspoon of granular sugar) keep
in mined.
Clear type sugar free Jell-O made with water, has no sugar at all, I top it
with 1 or 2 spoon of whipped cream.
Very tasty and safe for diabetics.

JS

"happycabbage" > wrote in message
> I am considering making my Grandparents some sort of chocolate-y desert

for
> Christmas this year. And my Granddad is a diabetic. And me, being
> hypoglycemic, know nothing about it! I am pretty good at making recipes

more
> to my liking and figure I can get away, somehow, with using a sugar
> substitute. But what kind should I look for? I see all kinds of

substitues,
> but dont know which I can use safely. I know that I need to use

unsweetened
> chocolate as well. So is there anything else I need to know or look out

for?