Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected][_2_] hrbricker@NOSPAMverizon.net[_2_] is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

On 27-Oct-2007, Harry Demidavicius > wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 04:50:20 GMT, "
> > wrote:
>

> >On 26-Oct-2007, Harry Demidavicius > wrote:
> >
> >> And who the Heck are you?
> >> Harry
> >>
> >> On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:54:38 -0400, "Moonbeam"
> >>

> ><snippity doo dah>
> >

> >Niki just posted that your mails were getting refused by
> >my ISP. I hate it when folks manipulate my life for "My
> >Own Good". I'll see what I can do about that.

> Friends of mine in Washington State took it all the way up to your
> version of the Minister of Consumer Affairs. They were issued an
> address that by-passed this problem. I understand there are class
> Action suits against Verizon.
>
> Verizon will'accept' incoming if one provides ignorantly more info
> than I would ever give out to a Foreign Company. SCRRM!
>
> Harry

I have encountered problems of one kind or another regardless of my
ISP with the exception of a little Tampa company called Internet
Junction. Everyone else seems to have problems that they can't or
won't overcome. I've had outgoing mail blocked because my then
ISP did too little to control SPAM from their own clients. This is my
fist encounter with incoming being blocked by my own ISP.

I've sent them a nastygram which I will followup with a persoanl
visit to my local Verizon store early next week. I will follow that
up with a formal complaint to the Florida Department Of Consumer
Affairs.

Anybody getting mail bounced by my ISP is encouraged to use
.

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)