Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Moonbeam Moonbeam is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

Mr.Demidavicius and Mr.Bricker....... I, for one am tired of this childish
bickering and would really it to stop. I am an old woman with a big mouth
and Gov Bob
has been a good friend for many, many years so when I read Mr. Bugg's post
that was! so rough on Bob my mouth started before my brain and the fuss
began. I also
wondered why Mr. Bugg (if he was not amused by Bob's posts) didn't just
ignore them instead of all the talk about kill file etc. As to the cross
posting...I have
never cross posted especially to the barBque NG. I just subscribed to it a
week or so ago. I posted to alt appalachian . Why and how it ended up on the
"que"
ng, I have no idea! I honestly don't.
I'm not exactly apologizing. I just want you to understand my state of mind
when all this started, and that I am not a dumb hillbilly. I have a college
degree and my
husband has a Phd in chemical engineering and I do live in
appalachia.....Eastern Kentucky.

Wanda c.(Moonbeam) Humphrey