Mack

Default Mary Belle is just another troll, nothing else, nothing more, nothing less

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:55:52 -0500, "Lee Cooper" >
wrote:

>"Vicki Beausoleil" > wrote in message
>> Mack wrote:
>>

>> > This fruit cake is just another troll.
>> >
>> > Mack
>> > Type 1 since 1975
>> > http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
>> > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org
>> >

>> She's gone now as her son has returned from his trip. Did you google her
>> internet exploits over the last few days? She's been posting her crap
>> all over Usenet.
>>
>> I can sure see why her husband won't let her have a computer at home.
>> She's got a pillow firmly clenched in her jaws and is bent over waiting
>> for dubya to plow it in...
>>
>> Maybe sonny will get a few emails telling him what a shit disturber
>> mommy is...And that she doesn't have a clue how to munge an email addy.
>> Of course, if deliberate trolling is contrary to earthlink's AUP, then
>> sonny may pay the price. I think I'll go look it up :-)
>>
>> Vicki

>That's a terrible thing to say!
>Lee

you'll have to be a little less vague.

Mack
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State
of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
terrorism.