Mack

Default Mary Belle is just another troll, nothing else, nothing more, nothing less

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 06:20:45 -0500, Vicki Beausoleil
> wrote:

>Mack wrote:
>

>> This fruit cake is just another troll.
>>
>> Mack
>> Type 1 since 1975
>> http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
>> http://www.insulin-pumpers.org
>>

>She's gone now as her son has returned from his trip. Did you google her
>internet exploits over the last few days? She's been posting her crap
>all over Usenet.
>
>I can sure see why her husband won't let her have a computer at home.
>She's got a pillow firmly clenched in her jaws and is bent over waiting
>for dubya to plow it in...

dam it woman! If I get nightmares over that imagery you're gonna get
a nasty gram from hell.... ;P

>Maybe sonny will get a few emails telling him what a shit disturber
>mommy is...And that she doesn't have a clue how to munge an email addy.
>Of course, if deliberate trolling is contrary to earthlink's AUP, then
>sonny may pay the price. I think I'll go look it up :-)

I think she was just short of violating their TOS. But I think "she"
was in fact the actual male owner of the account.

Mack
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State
of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
terrorism.