Vicki Beausoleil

Default Mary Belle is just another troll, nothing else, nothing more,nothing less

Mack wrote:

> This fruit cake is just another troll.
>
> Mack
> Type 1 since 1975
> http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
> http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

She's gone now as her son has returned from his trip. Did you google her
internet exploits over the last few days? She's been posting her crap
all over Usenet.

I can sure see why her husband won't let her have a computer at home.
She's got a pillow firmly clenched in her jaws and is bent over waiting
for dubya to plow it in...

Maybe sonny will get a few emails telling him what a shit disturber
mommy is...And that she doesn't have a clue how to munge an email addy.
Of course, if deliberate trolling is contrary to earthlink's AUP, then
sonny may pay the price. I think I'll go look it up :-)

Vicki