Mack

Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:08:47 GMT, nospam >
wrote:

>It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
>those who attack it.

Iraq did not attack America.

>We have now given to them the right and money to have a wonderful
>medical system that will be based on ours and they will be entitled to
>all the very same access to hospital and medical care as we do.

not even close.

>Afterall, We set the standards in medicine and all medical care.

no we don't, the American health care system has been screwed up for
years.

>This man is a chosen man who will lead us into a far better world than
>any of us have known.

Makes the majority thankful to God that the president can only serve a
limited number of terms.

>Bistoury's mom,
>Mary Belle

Mack
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State
of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
terrorism.